Saturday, March 22, 2008

Switchball gets update, fixes many problems


To my knowledge this was unannounced, but I went back to the game today to try and finish it and lo and behold - an update appeared!

The update seems to have done two things - It's fixed all the Leaderboards now - which were pretty much unviewable and would usually hang - and it seems to have fixed a lot - if not all - of the bugs related to screen tearing! Awesome!

If you never got around to buying the game - which you SHOULD because it's one of the best games on XBLA - or were put off by the screen tearing - definitely go have a look back at it. It's the best looking game on the service.

The Switchball website doesn't mention any update - and currently the Atomic Elbow website seems to be down, but it's there. Check it out now!

PS. Holy hell the final level of Switchball is so god damn hard. I spent 30 minutes on the final part of the level and just gave up. Will try again tomorrow.

2 comments:

nrXic said...

The screen tearing was actually a huge issue for me! I'm glad they took the time to address it...definite purchase for me!

(once my 360 gets fixed that is...:( )

JDUDE11 said...

Finally! It's about time they fixed the screen issue.