Thursday, February 28, 2008

Review wrap-up: Triggerheart doesn't trigger hearts


Triggerheart is getting middling reviews - IGN in particular isn't very fond of it, citing the short game time and cheap look of the game. Check them all out below:

Xbox 360 @ IGN review by Erik Brudvig - 5.7/10

1UP.COM review by Anthony Gallegos - B (Oooh, new pretty 1up network rating system!)

Team Xbox review by David Chapman - 7.8/10

Edit: Gamespot review by Kevin VanOrd - 6.0/10

Source: IGN.com, 1up.com, Team Xbox

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I tried the demo and I thought it was pretty good. I don't get why it has low ratings

Rlan said...

I'm pretty sure it's because of Ikaruga - which is considered a much better game, is currently up on Partnernet and getting some love.

Triggerheart seems a bit tame in comparison.

JDUDE11 said...

Oh, I didn't think of it like that.
I haven't really played either of the two.